Thread

Subject: World War IIlast
Pages: 1

Messages / 1 to 20 of 20

A new 4096x2048 world, World War II, has been created.

user image
2)Johnny(Overlord)
A few big changes are coming to World War II!

Land Bases
Every city in the world with a population of at least 1,000 begins with a land base! Explore World War II now to see the bases in the world view.

New Alliance Limit
Alliances will be limited to the largest alliance, which means any other alliance can grow! Will the balance of power constantly stay in flux? Will a global one-on-one battle emerge?

Raw Material Adjustment
With money transfer, base sharing, and the new alliance limit, raw materials in WWII have been adjusted to be nearly level across all countries.

Declaration of War
Treaties begin at two weeks, and drop each day for latecomers.

No Antarctica
The battle will now only be for populated countries.

WWII will also use the original attack algorithm and run its Game Cycle at 11:00PM EDT.
3)mex
Can't wait
Also looking forward to it
Well - Northbound. You've won. China has imploded, something about a revolution or some such. How many of those have they had now?

Unless some of you wish to make this an honorable fight? Anyone have a grudge they want to let out? Sudan? France? Iran? Aside from all that money what has North and South America, or even Australia and New Zealand really done? Is the blood of your people really worth all those capitalist American Dollars? Let's be honest, Canadian and Brazilian dollars...USA likes to spend his money on fancy ships. Hm.

If not - well - it was a good fight and you all were very wise to so generously fund Iran (careful this might get flagged by the CIA or something).

France - Rick - well done...my only comment, question really is - you know the Maginot Line didn't work the first time? I'm  a bit disappointed there, but it looked nice!
I'm also curious on Northbound's motto "Bottoms up" and "headed everywhere!"....ehhh.....

I mean, UWON's description is "United we Stand" - "We are an alliance, a coalition bound by a treaty of both a non aggression pact, and a mutual military assistance pact , dedicated to the security and military and economic support of each other directed to the benefit of the alliance."

How amazing is that? Nice and professional.....oh well.....professional one always lose... :P

lol Northbound won since  they invited Mexico and Brasil in. Sorry to say - Our failure is inevitable. Count the number of times I panicked or was on the brink of giving up. I had a feeling things are going to get worst for UWON - seems my future vision abilities worked XD - anyways, as "founder" of the United World Order of Nations, I failed my team. :(
Would it be possible to make two new alliances?  Kick everyone out of the current ones, and re-make two new ones, to  continue this map.

Just a crazy idea.
Kadath wrote on :
France - Rick - well done...my only comment, question really is - you know the Maginot Line didn't work the first time? I'm  a bit disappointed there, but it looked nice!
Ha, thanks.  It was a struggle up there.  I've rarely used turrets to defend, so it was something a bit new to me.  The hotkey helps a lot, otherwise it's not worth the time building them!

My strategy was to focus on taking Africa first, and just defending Europe while slowly getting pushed backwards.  Once Africa was in my hands, I'd then work on Europe again.

By the way, my Germany treaty expired like 5 days ago.  I just didn't want you to feel like you had to attack me, so I didn't break the line. :p
Rick wrote on :
By the way, my Germany treaty expired like 5 days ago.  I just didn't want you to feel like you had to attack me, so I didn't break the line. :p
Bah! I thought that seemed off - but Iran was giving me too much trouble to keep the pressure on high. The push in Northern Italy was the best I could muster. What about your treaty with Belgium?

Lord_Timotheus... that is an interesting idea!

However, at this point, the map is still probably a lost cause for the players of UWON. India and England have given up and will not offer any resistance. I will not continue either unless there is a major change to how things stand now. We have been fighting a war with very slim chances from the beginning and keeping the world interesting and now there is just no point in playing with no chance at all. So, figure out what you all want to do.
I agree with Timothy's idea - not crazy at all - fair, and logical
i think the consensus is that this map is done.

i guess i don't have to wonder if there was some kind of secret mutiny brewing against me within Northbound. lol
You're KalEl - aka Superman - - most powerful being on the planet (and occationally, the universe) - no one dares stand up against you! LOL

Can you guess who I am? :)
you're Zoom!

but i have to admit i had to google image your icon to know that. lol
That's right ;)....Had I not lost my speed, I would of traveled back in time and fixed everything up - and the Time Masters won't do a thing so - oh well...

Zoom vs Superman - a race...to determine....... the fastest...... man, alive....mwahahah XD
KalEl wrote on :
i think the consensus is that this map is done.
On to the next one then? Do we want a World War 2 (2)?
16)Rick
Kadath wrote on :
What about your treaty with Belgium?
Oh yea...  Well I forgot about breaking with Belgium.  I still have 1 day left for them.
17)Rick
Kadath wrote on :
On to the next one then? Do we want a World War 2 (2)?
I think a WWII II would do!

The starting bases concept really changed the game.  That was the reason I chose France.  France had like 5 starting positions.  I wouldn't mine another go like this or similar.  Maybe Civil War II, but with bases in the US?
Rick wrote on :
I think a WWII II would do!

The starting bases concept really changed the game.  That was the reason I chose France.  France had like 5 starting positions.  I wouldn't mine another go like this or similar.  Maybe Civil War II, but with bases in the US?
I'm all for a redo, was enjoying the map until the mishap.

Yes - France had some amazing expansion potential with the starting bases and you certainly capitalized on it!

However, I think the most interesting feature added to this map was the new alliance mechanic. I would really like to see how it played out with a more active player population.

The relatively new base sharing and money transfer features also continue to change how we play as well (for the good in my opinion).
I support Kadath's WW II Redo option.
World War II has ended.

Visit the Hall of Fame to view the results!
Page of 1
«Previous Page|Next Page»

Message Board

Categories

Search