Thread

Subject: Undo move?last
Pages: 1

Messages / 1 to 5 of 5

I saw people suggesting it a year ago or so- is there still no way to undo a move?  I moved my CT the whole 4 squares, so if I build a base, now I can't build units with it until next turn!  Can I?
George wrote on :
I saw people suggesting it a year ago or so- is there still no way to undo a move?  I moved my CT the whole 4 squares, so if I build a base, now I can't build units with it until next turn!  Can I?
a brand new base can build anything but CT's. but being that close you may want to just wait or if you are in a war just build a DT and wait till you move a bit further to build your next base
3)WML
I'm not sure why you wouldn't be able to build any units on it.  You'll just have to build one of whatever kind of unit you want on another base somewhere and then use the clone create unit functionality to actually create the units.  It's actually much faster with the hot key.  And if you don't need that first unit, you can always sell it back for half the value.
If I remember right, you can't build units with a base if there's already a unit sitting in the same sector.  That's why I was saying I couldn't  build any units if I built a new base on the same sector as the CT, if I can't move the CT away first.  I had already moved the CT the 4 squares it could go.  Which is why I wondered about the 'undo' option...
That's why you use the clone create button. If you build a unit on another, open base first, you can clone-create all around the base with a CT on it.
Page of 1
«Previous Page|Next Page»

Message Board

Categories

Search