Thread

Subject: first attackslast
Pages: 1

Messages / 1 to 7 of 7

So in general against grey squares, whats the recommended number of infantry to take one.
grey squares offer no resistance.
jeepn wrote on :
grey squares offer no resistance.
sweet thanks. do i need to leave an infantry to occupy it or will the act of attacking/winning make it mine, leaving my troops free to move on?
unless someone comes along later to take the sector, you just need to move over it and it is yours forever. There is no barbarian uprisings to make it grey again.
-IC
Iron_cowboy wrote on :
unless someone comes along later to take the sector, you just need to move over it and it is yours forever. There is no barbarian uprisings to make it grey again.
-IC
thanks!  the neutrals in my area are doomed now mwah haha
Iron_cowboy wrote on :
-IC
How exactly do I move troops?  I set an attack and a line was drawn to the territory but it doesn't change to my color.  Is there a special way to just occupy it.
If a line is drawn on the territory, you are in good shape.  Wait until tomorrow, and they will move.

This game is based off of a daily cycle.  The lines indicate where the troops will move.  They will move at 4:30 am.  When you log on tomorrow, the land will be yours, and you can set new attacks.
Page of 1
«Previous Page|Next Page»

Message Board

Categories

Search