Thread

Subject: Not being allowed to build a Construction Truck?last
Pages: 1

Messages / 1 to 3 of 3

On Rioja, I just spent a week ferrying a truck across water to start capturing new land. I built a land base and packed my truck up onto the ferry to go elsewhere. Then I built a few units, but despite having more than enough money to do so, the base wouldn't let me build a new truck, not even the option to do so. There is nothing blocking the base, and I had already built units, and had enough money, so the only things I could think of are some kind of built-in delay on building trucks or a game glitch or something. Any idea on what happened?
That is part of the game rules.  You must wait one day before a new base can build a construction truck.  You must also wait one day before a new construction truck can build a base.

This is a rule that prevents multiple bases and construction trucks from being built in a never-ending pattern (ie you build a base, that builds a construction truck 5 sectors away, which builds another base with another construction truck 5 sectors away which would allow bases to jump 100's of sectors in one day).

The two exceptions are if you build a new base on a capital, and if you capture a base (which would then be more than a day old anyway).
Rick wrote on :
That is part of the game rules.  You must wait one day before a new base can build a construction truck.  You must also wait one day before a new construction truck can build a base.

This is a rule that prevents multiple bases and construction trucks from being built in a never-ending pattern (ie you build a base, that builds a construction truck 5 sectors away, which builds another base with another construction truck 5 sectors away which would allow bases to jump 100's of sectors in one day).

The two exceptions are if you build a new base on a capital, and if you capture a base (which would then be more than a day old anyway).
Ah, thanks. That makes sense. I guess I've just never encountered the situation before and I couldn't find anything about it in the help/instructions sections.
Page of 1
«Previous Page|Next Page»

Message Board

Categories

Search