Thread

Subject: Resource maplast
Pages: 1

Messages / 1 to 4 of 4

Just curious what the darker or lighter shade of gray stands for?  Does one or the other give you more supplies?  Why are resources important, they don't seem to come up much in the game..
Shavis001 wrote on :
Just curious what the darker or lighter shade of gray stands for?  Does one or the other give you more supplies?  Why are resources important, they don't seem to come up much in the game..
lighter/darker based on amount of resources in each sector. It affects how much income you get daily, a country rich in resources half the size would, in theory, make the same amount of income than a country twice the size in poor resource areas.
Just to be clear, dark is better? 

Follow up question:  I am noticing the darker is in similar types of places.  On the Rioja map, are the locations of "better" sectors actually accurate?  I guess my specific question is how much detail was put into the map, and in the location of the resources?
4)Johnny(Overlord)
Lighter indicates more resources, so darker is worse.

The resources are typically set in a random but fairly distributed manner. In Rioja, I did some additional resource adjustment based on the terrain.
Page of 1
«Previous Page|Next Page»

Message Board

Categories

Search