Thread

Subject: Stupid question from a noob about Alliances vs. treatieslast
Pages: 1

Messages / 1 to 8 of 8

So.  I know that if you have a treaty with someone then attacks will not process against them.  My question is if you are in an alliance with someone and do NOT have a treaty as well will attacks process or not?  I do not want to accidentally attack an Ally.

Thanks!

Tom
Energizercoony wrote on :
So.  I know that if you have a treaty with someone then attacks will not process against them.  My question is if you are in an alliance with someone and do NOT have a treaty as well will attacks process or not?  I do not want to accidentally attack an Ally.

Thanks!

Tom
Simple to process.

Treaty :no attacks
Alliance with no treaty: yes attacks
Got it!  Thanks Bro!
the only benefit of being in an alliance is to use the alliance forums and to see each other's attacks.
Manaco wrote on :
the only benefit of being in an alliance is to use the alliance forums and to see each other's attacks.
I think Allies should share radar too
You also get the benefit of being able to win the game together.  ;)
Rick wrote on :
You also get the benefit of being able to win the game together.  ;)
Does every single square of non-allied territory have to be conquered to end the game or does Johnny end it at some point when the outcome is really obvious?
8)Johnny(Overlord)
When it appears that one alliance is pretty clearly the winner, I send a note to all of the remaining players to see if everyone would like to end the map. If any player wishes to continue, then the world keeps going.
Page of 1
«Previous Page|Next Page»

Message Board

Categories

Search