Thread

Subject: Moneylast
Pages: 1

Messages / 1 to 13 of 13

is there a way to get more money? if so how?
PrOpHeT wrote on :
is there a way to get more money? if so how?
Donate on maps that allow it, and grab more land.
Hydrosalpinx wrote on :
Donate on maps that allow it, and grab more land.
What is the ratio on land squares vs income??
the more land the better on most maps. A few maps have only starting cash. If you can gain money with more land, get more land.
land is money, money is power, power is victory.
-IC
PrOpHeT wrote on :
What is the ratio on land squares vs income??
The ratio is usually somewhere between 1-2 bucks per sector.  If you look at each map's stats it tells you.

But this amount is affected by a secret formula maintenance fee that affects large land holders more than others.  It's kind of like a tax for being so big.  lol.
You also get about a 1/5 the amount of money as income if you lose your capital.
Hmmm.  I wonder if the thought has been around for the option of Allies to loan Money to other players??  Could make teh diplomatic part of the game more interesting, course Cheaters could always use it for evil with multiple accounts, But any thoughts??
Energizercoony wrote on :
Hmmm.  I wonder if the thought has been around for the option of Allies to loan Money to other players??  Could make teh diplomatic part of the game more interesting, course Cheaters could always use it for evil with multiple accounts, But any thoughts??
This had been brought up several times and all times it has been heavily shot down. Plain and simple, it is too easily abused. The legit way of "giving" one money is to give up some land ownership for him to claim. It's that simple.
That makes sense to me.  And I can totally see how it could and probably would be abused.  Especially until there is a sure fire way to keep "Alts" from being created.
How do you know how much, or how can you determine about how much you would get on each turn?
It tells you in the country info section of each map.
I did see that, and figure the higher resources the higher money, but any idea how it is figured?  I went from $5.04 to $4.26 overnight.  And maintenance fees are based on troops/bases/defenses or what?  Just trying to figure out a way to plan ahead before the blobs to my West catch and demolish me (referring to the Golden Horde and the Popcorn sandwich).
pilsbury wrote on :
I did see that, and figure the higher resources the higher money, but any idea how it is figured?  I went from $5.04 to $4.26 overnight.  And maintenance fees are based on troops/bases/defenses or what?  Just trying to figure out a way to plan ahead before the blobs to my West catch and demolish me (referring to the Golden Horde and the Popcorn sandwich).
You'll only get $1-2 per sector, plus the daily income. So as you expand, your income per sector decreases, but total income increases. Maintenance fees are based on some percentage of the cost of units, someone else can fill in more about that.
Page of 1
«Previous Page|Next Page»

Message Board

Categories

Search