Thread

Subject: im donelast
Pages: 1

Messages / 1 to 9 of 9

i started playing your game 2 days ago and as soon as i started playing i got attacked. if this is how new players are treated this will be a dieing game for i am done. good bye
If only you realized that this is a WAR game. One can start farther away from others to expand unmolested early on or make friends and allies with your immediate neighbors.
-IC
i find this is true i have been playing for like 3 weeks and my first day playing the sand box world i was attacked and on the the 3rd day of the notho world be active i was attacked. I know this is a war game but it does seem that the new players are picked on.
ballboy wrote on :
i find this is true i have been playing for like 3 weeks and my first day playing the sand box world i was attacked and on the the 3rd day of the notho world be active i was attacked. I know this is a war game but it does seem that the new players are picked on.
The game does have a steep learning curve.  To have a real chance at it though, keep practicing in the sandbox and make sure you join a new world as it begins, cause jumping in as a small fry once everyone has grown is just a waste.

#1,The FIRST thing you want to learn is how to grab land as fast and cheaply as possible.  If you don't do that right, you're going to get rolled by anyone else who does know (because they can accumulate more money than you).  Most new worlds start with 1-2 weeks of nothing but land grabbing cause everyone is equally poor.  After that alliances and neighbor confrontations begin to kick in.

#2 Read the help section to get an idea for how units are priced and to learn how to move them.  It's not the most comprehensive guide, but it has the critical info you need.  Once you're familiar with it, you'll  have good questions you can throw at the message board.  There's not a whole lot of talking there, but questions by new players are always answered pretty fast.
GholaMaster wrote on :
The game does have a steep learning curve.  To have a real chance at it though, keep practicing in the sandbox and make sure you join a new world as it begins, cause jumping in as a small fry once everyone has grown is just a waste.

#1,The FIRST thing you want to learn is how to grab land as fast and cheaply as possible.  If you don't do that right, you're going to get rolled by anyone else who does know (because they can accumulate more money than you).  Most new worlds start with 1-2 weeks of nothing but land grabbing cause everyone is equally poor.  After that alliances and neighbor confrontations begin to kick in.

#2 Read the help section to get an idea for how units are priced and to learn how to move them.  It's not the most comprehensive guide, but it has the critical info you need.  Once you're familiar with it, you'll  have good questions you can throw at the message board.  There's not a whole lot of talking there, but questions by new players are always answered pretty fast.
this is sound advice Gholamaster
fuzzy wrote on :
i started playing your game 2 days ago and as soon as i started playing i got attacked. if this is how new players are treated this will be a dieing game for i am done. good bye
dont quit
Are you allowed to play in more than one world at once?
Yes, as many as you can handle.
keep in mind when playing in multiple maps, once you start expanding it can become very time consuming.

It is very nice that there are tools such as perpetual attacks etc.  however especially when in a war situation where you need to make stratigic moves over what can become very large areas it can take up a good chunk of time. 

For every map you play you can add on to that total.  It's easy to get tempted into joining multiple maps when you first start if all you are doing expanding uncontested because you can usually move through that aspect reletively quickely.
Page of 1
«Previous Page|Next Page»

Message Board

Categories

Search