Thread

Subject: combining unitslast
Pages: 1

Messages / 1 to 8 of 8

How do you combine more than one unit? I'm not talking about merging units to fill them up. I mean how do you get it so there are 3 units combined together? I have looked through the help files to see if this was answered already and can not find it. Thank you for any help.
if they are within merging range, you merge them 1 to another, one at a time. You can't do a single maneuver to combine  more than 2 units at once. The merge can only happen if there is space enough to merge. lvl 9 max unit size.
HTH
-IC
<----------------- How do you get the units to look like this. with the 3 separate units stacked like that?
thats a lvl 9 unit u have pictured its full you cant merge more then that each one of those bars is 3 lvls
Thrawn wrote on :
<----------------- How do you get the units to look like this. with the 3 separate units stacked like that?
It looks like this display means 3 are combined, but it just means you have a level 9 unit.  The breaks are there to make it easy to see.
Hogan wrote on :
It looks like this display means 3 are combined, but it just means you have a level 9 unit.  The breaks are there to make it easy to see.
Indeed.  If I take that correctly, the full bars represent low (3-5), med (6-8), and high (9) level units.
Hydrosalpinx wrote on :
Indeed.  If I take that correctly, the full bars represent low (3-5), med (6-8), and high (9) level units.
and might I add...

That 3-bar rating is only shown only on units that ARE NOT your own: so it  functions more as a "close estimate" rather than an exact rating.  When you look at your own units, you'll see a more specific "strength rating".
thanks for the clarification guys
Page of 1
«Previous Page|Next Page»

Message Board

Categories

Search