Thread

Subject: Attacking a Land Baselast
Pages: 1

Messages / 1 to 5 of 5

I was told by another player that if you attack someone and surround an enemy land-base, can you capture it and begin to use it for personal unit production.  Is this true?
you need to own the sector that has the base. No if's, but's, or or's about it. Surrounding said base is a tactic used to prevent the enemy base from being able to create more than one unit since it has nowhere to be placed.
Well that's obvious ... but can I capture an enemy's land base and begin to use it for my own production ... or does it need to be destroyed in order for me to claim the sector?
oosamago wrote on :
Well that's obvious ... but can I capture an enemy's land base and begin to use it for my own production ... or does it need to be destroyed in order for me to claim the sector?
You can capture an enemy base and begin to use it immediately.  Just be sure to check its health. You may need to repair it.
oosamago wrote on :
If you take the sector you will own any bases on it.  You do however have to destroy the turret cause those never change ownership.
Page of 1
«Previous Page|Next Page»

Message Board

Categories

Search