Thread

Subject: Missile/Jet attack problemolast
Pages: 1

Messages / 1 to 4 of 4

Due to the way we have to attack, and where a specific unit is, in order for me to get the jump on the units so that I may have a missle not get shot down, I had to go to the very top of the screen....that being said, now I am there and want to attack, but can't get the box to click on the missiles to attack, it's not displaying way up at the top,  the missile attack line is there but not the  box to select the missile.....

Thoughts?  Kinda important I get to this unit.
the box where you choose the air attack is scrollable, click and hold to move it around. I think that is what your wanting.
-IC
no, you know when you select air attack, and then it shows places where you have the ability to air attack from that has the numbers...and then you click onthat box with the numbers and it shows  if you have jets/missiles..andyou select 1-9 from there? 

I can't see that box at all...I see the line of attack on the map, but can't select jets/missiles stuff...
RaptorZ wrote on :
no, you know when you select air attack, and then it shows places where you have the ability to air attack from that has the numbers...and then you click onthat box with the numbers and it shows  if you have jets/missiles..andyou select 1-9 from there? 

I can't see that box at all...I see the line of attack on the map, but can't select jets/missiles stuff...
you still using IE?

In any case, try it again with another web browser to see if it persists
Page of 1
«Previous Page|Next Page»

Message Board

Categories

Search