Thread

Subject: CANCELING INVITESlast
Pages: 1

Messages / 1 to 5 of 5

you would think that option would exist by now for alliances with pending invites sent out.
Johnap88 wrote on :
you would think that option would exist by now for alliances with pending invites sent out.
I'm not mentioning any names (lol) but i've seen it where someone once....

1) was invited and didnnt respond
2) began fighting the known alliance members for border control, then
3) Joined at the last minute nullifying retribution locking in their advantage

I would have cancelled the invite but couldnt. so that was weird.

I'm making a point, so let keeps it with no names please.  Thanks.  lol
how does that prevent anything? if that person already had treaties, he cannot attack other alliance members then suddenly join up.
If he never had treaties, then you can just kick him out and steamroll?
Manaco wrote on :
how does that prevent anything? if that person already had treaties, he cannot attack other alliance members then suddenly join up.
If he never had treaties, then you can just kick him out and steamroll?
Sorry, i told the long story and messed a few details. Point of the story was, i would have withdrawn my invite if I could of, but all i could do was wait for it to expire. So he he let himself in through the door in the night (lol) and got access to our alliance message board.  Luckily we worked it out and he stayed, but had we been committed to war with him, he would had a chance to gather intel before being boot out.

So my main point is, we should be able to cancel invites.  It doesn't make sense that alliances would leave a door like that open to someone who has chosen to attack the group.
5)Johnny(Overlord)
I've added a page to the alliance section to allow the founder to cancel pending invites.

Sorry for the delay in getting that feature added!
Page of 1
«Previous Page|Next Page»

Message Board

Categories

Search