Thread

Subject: AIR Transfer - buglast
Pages: 1

Messages / 1 to 5 of 5

On The Hererra Map,

1st) all my air bases are not available for an air transfer (IE some are not showing up as an option to transfer to)
2nd)  when I pull up the screen for an air attack or to look at my airfields etc...it's a very small area that I can see...like the screen goes all the way right and left but up and down is about an inch or 2 tall...anyone else experiencing this?
RaptorZ wrote on :
On The Hererra Map,

1st) all my air bases are not available for an air transfer (IE some are not showing up as an option to transfer to)
2nd)  when I pull up the screen for an air attack or to look at my airfields etc...it's a very small area that I can see...like the screen goes all the way right and left but up and down is about an inch or 2 tall...anyone else experiencing this?
Nevermind.....im an idiot on point 1.

But point 2 still remains....
RaptorZ wrote on :
Nevermind.....im an idiot on point 1.

But point 2 still remains....
Yup.  It does the same for me too.  It works, then it does not, then it works again.
4)Johnny(Overlord)
RaptorZ wrote on :
Can you please send me a screenshot?  There's a contact link at the bottom of the site that you can use to e-mail it to me.
I experienced the weird air attack screen as well, but it only happened on one day (several times in that day) and never experienced it again.
I'll SS it if it happens again.
Page of 1
«Previous Page|Next Page»

Message Board

Categories

Search