Thread

Subject: Next Worldlast
Pages: 1

Messages / 1 to 3 of 3

Does anyone know when the next world will start, is the game inactive or is it inactive and it will become active within the next week?
Emperor_David wrote on :
Does anyone know when the next world will start, is the game inactive or is it inactive and it will become active within the next week?
Reposted from another thread, but as you can see real soon

13)Posted by Johnny(Overlord)
Monday/October 22, 2012/12:18:13 am

We never got a chance to take our honeymoon after we got married in December because of work, so we're finally getting to it now. Taking a cruise to the Bahamas tomorrow, and I'll be back next Sunday.

I'll try to get some new worlds posted soon after I get back. (Sorry, things have been a bit hectic for me, and I know I've neglected TMS quite a bit.)

In the meantime, if something comes up, please know that I'll be away for the whole week. No Webernet, so I'll have to deal with it when I return. Have fun!
Emperor_David wrote on :
Reposted from another thread, but as you can see real soon

13)Posted by Johnny(Overlord)
Monday/October 22, 2012/12:18:13 am

We never got a chance to take our honeymoon after we got married in December because of work, so we're finally getting to it now. Taking a cruise to the Bahamas tomorrow, and I'll be back next Sunday.

I'll try to get some new worlds posted soon after I get back. (Sorry, things have been a bit hectic for me, and I know I've neglected TMS quite a bit.)

In the meantime, if something comes up, please know that I'll be away for the whole week. No Webernet, so I'll have to deal with it when I return. Have fun!
Page of 1
«Previous Page|Next Page»

Message Board

Categories

Search