Thread

Subject: Pick you're own starting positionlast
Pages: 1

Messages / 1 to 6 of 6

On Gorgo there was an interesting strategy used last night during the first round of the map.

Hats off to him for using it and destroying me.

However, I don't think that allowing a country to appear just a couple hours before the cycle calculates and to allow them to place said country right on top of an existing one is really the way to go.

to be fair he could have dropped his country down anytime during the afternoon but that doesn't mean he couldn't have very well waited until 1-1:30am.

Dman
Going to keep this short because I do not want this to turn in to a raging debate. I feel there needs to be a buffer zone in select spawn worlds. Sorry I chose you. I feel I was with in the rules of the game. When you get me back I wont cry.

Just a note on the time. I did not wait until the last moment. I made my country at around 9:30 CT.

Again I dont feel I have to further comment on this subject.

General Lee
Just to clarify before any anger spiraling happens. (easy internet easy)  Mr, E Lee aka the General and I are as cool as a icecream in canada in the winter.

This thread is more to let Johnny know that there is a slight timing/proximity issue with select your own spawn.  1:45am Zerg rush potential is there.

Dman
I was wondering how that happened. Well played and totally wrong/evil in the same stroke.
Yea.  I kindof jumped on in it too.  I was hoping they would take each other out then I would come in (which kindof happened).

I signed up late so I thought dman was also prepared to defend and attack back.  I did not know who joined first at that time.  I just remember that both countries were next to each other and stacked up.
Rick wrote on :
Yea.  I kindof jumped on in it too.  I was hoping they would take each other out then I would come in (which kindof happened).

I signed up late so I thought dman was also prepared to defend and attack back.  I did not know who joined first at that time.  I just remember that both countries were next to each other and stacked up.
That's why with the own starting position, and for more late game fun the criteria shouldn't be within X number of blocks of a capital but  rather X number of blocks outside of the capital...Johnny has the skeelz to make this happen....inverse, reverse, converse.
Page of 1
«Previous Page|Next Page»

Message Board

Categories

Search