Thread

Subject: This Game seems like it has possibilitieslast
Pages: 1

Messages / 1 to 7 of 7

It seems like only a hand full of players play. Does this game need some marketing? It seem like its fun and very interactive. I have only played a short time and really like it. I just dont understand why it is so dead in here.
Robert_E_Lee wrote on :
It seems like only a hand full of players play. Does this game need some marketing? It seem like its fun and very interactive. I have only played a short time and really like it. I just dont understand why it is so dead in here.
I think there are more people playing then it appears. There are 5 worlds now. Not every person is playing all 5 worlds some may only be playing one world. Some may be out and waiting for a new world to open up as starting in an established world is basically useless. Also this is a game that if you have A D D you probably arent gonna be interested in and there are a lot of people like that these days
Supreme_Ruler wrote on :
I think there are more people playing then it appears. There are 5 worlds now. Not every person is playing all 5 worlds some may only be playing one world. Some may be out and waiting for a new world to open up as starting in an established world is basically useless. Also this is a game that if you have A D D you probably arent gonna be interested in and there are a lot of people like that these days
I think this is a false statement. I know I am only playing 2 boards on here but they are 2 boards full of inactive players. I think my first impression of this game was correct. It is a game that has been played out.
I do not believe that the game has been played out. The creator has been busy moving, and getting married and stuff so the marketing has definitely slipped recently.

Also we have had players get burned out. They play every map and when the time required gets to be to large of a commitment they leave. Some return others do not.

And some players have left because they thought they were picked on, or there was cheating going on, or just wanted to win all the time  and could not.

And for a simple game it has a steep and deep learning curve.  Some of the subtle techniques that are employed by the veteran players have taken many maps to develop. 

And Version 2.0 is in the works which should simplify some game play.

Just my thoughts. Opinions vary.
I've played several maps and love this game.  Things are a little busy for me these days,  waiting for my life to allow more time to play, but I have every intention to keep playing as long as I am able.

On that note, I like the 1 week turn schedule, but I think we might all agree it's too slow?...  I propose a knew schedule, at least to give it a shot on a map...  That being 2 days, 2 days, and then 3 days over the weekend.  (Yes, like a child placement/custody schedule)  So to make that more clear, the turns would take place..

(Monday@4am, Wednesday@4am, and Friday@4am)...

Any thoughts?...

I think it could work out very well, it did for a child placement schedule. :)
I like that idea. not so slow that it takes a decade to play out, but enough time that if you have a day you cant play for whatever reason you can work around it. also it gives more time to play out and make moves in late game stages so instead of playing for several hours each day you could do it in segments over multiple days. and i know long weekend moves would be best as i have very busy weekends.
i would love that.  my problems is making time to play on the weekends.
Page of 1
«Previous Page|Next Page»

Message Board

Categories

Search