Thread

Subject: Funlast
Pages: 1

Messages / 1 to 7 of 7

I just found out you can add yourself as a friend
hahah i am gonna do that
is there some way to remove a friend?  i have some inactive friends i would like to remove from the list.
PrOpHeT wrote on :
is there some way to remove a friend?  i have some inactive friends i would like to remove from the list.
I'm not sure....
5)WML
PrOpHeT wrote on :
It looks rather simple.  You click on your the "Friends" link on the top menu on the right.  Then, when your list of friends comes up, beside each friend's icon, under their name, is a "Remove from Friends" link in red.  I assume you click it and it removes your friend.

...edit...

I just tried it out.  It has a standard "are you sure" pop-up to which you must answer "yes."  Other than that, it works as above.
i don't know who is sending me messages but for the time being i can't open my notes because my computer said it's too dangerous but i can still use the message board.  if you would like to talk to me you will have to send it to one of my alliance members and ask that they send it to me in the alliance message board.  sorry about the inconvenience this should be fixed soon i hope.

Prophet

i hope whoever sent me those messages sees this
PrOpHeT wrote on :
i don't know who is sending me messages but for the time being i can't open my notes because my computer said it's too dangerous but i can still use the message board.  if you would like to talk to me you will have to send it to one of my alliance members and ask that they send it to me in the alliance message board.  sorry about the inconvenience this should be fixed soon i hope.

Prophet

i hope whoever sent me those messages sees this
Johnny didnt renew his certificate huh
Page of 1
«Previous Page|Next Page»

Message Board

Categories

Search